660 Studio Apartments for rent in Pacifica, CA
- Pacifica Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pacifica Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Pacifica Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pacifica Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Pacifica Apartments with Parking (14)
- Pacifica Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pacifica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pacifica Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pacifica Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Pacifica (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pacifica (2)
- San Bruno Studio Apartments (2)
- Daly City Studio Apartments (3)
- Burlingame Studio Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Studio Apartments (2)
- San Mateo Studio Apartments (3)
- San Francisco Studio Apartments (246)
- Belmont Studio Apartments (1)
- Foster City Studio Apartments (2)
- Sausalito Studio Apartments (1)
- Alameda Studio Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Pacifica?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Pacifica?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Pacifica?
Pacifica got its name from a contest held in 1957! The winning name faced down stiff competition from the alternative "Coastside" to win its place in history.
Pacifica is a California city in San Mateo County, right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It’s set in a highly desirable location between the bustling city of San Francisco and the beautiful and serene Half Moon Bay. Its a place people love to go for surf and sand, and it draws in many visitors each year who take in the coast's gorgeous ocean, valleys and mountains.Rich in history, beauty and community spirit, Pacifica has something for everyone! Aside from the beauty of the scenic coastal town, Pacifica is filled with an abundance of exciting neighborhoods, delicious food, rich culture, and eclectic festivals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pacifica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Pacifica living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Pacifica during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.