56 Condos for rent in Ontario, CA
- Ontario Accessible Apartments (5)
- Ontario Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Ontario Apartments with Garages (34)
- Ontario Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Ontario Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Ontario Apartments with Parking (42)
- Ontario Apartments with Pools (30)
- Ontario Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Ontario Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Ontario Furnished Apartments (5)
- Ontario Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
Finding condos for rent in Ontario is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Ontario may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Ontario that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.