427 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Menifee, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Menifee Accessible Apartments (1)
- Menifee Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Menifee Apartments with Garages (44)
- Menifee Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Menifee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Menifee Apartments with Parking (52)
- Menifee Apartments with Pools (27)
- Menifee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Menifee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Menifee Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Wildomar Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Perris Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Murrieta Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- French Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lake Elsinore Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lakeland Village Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hemet Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Temecula Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- San Jacinto Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Moreno Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
Taken by motocross? Menifee is the hometown of Mike Metzger, "The Godfather of Freestyle Motocross, " who is famous for performing a world-record-breaking back flip at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.
Located in one of the quieter parts of Southern California, Menifee originally started as a retirement community called Sun City, where older residents could lead active lives in nice surroundings. Sun City still exists as a central neighborhood of Menifee, but the settlement has since grown into a thriving city of more than 75,000 people.The builders have been busy here lately, which means there are plenty of lovely new homes from which to choose. And don't worry - your neighbors won't all be old folks; the city now welcomes young people and families as well as retirees. See more
Finding an apartment in Menifee that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.