373 Apartments for rent in Highland, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Highland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Highland Apartments with Garages (5)
- Highland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Highland Apartments with Parking (7)
- Highland Apartments with Pools (4)
- Highland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Highland Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Highland Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Redlands Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Grand Terrace Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Colton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Rialto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Beaumont Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Fontana Apartments with Gyms (3)
First founded in 1891, Highland became an important part of the citrus industry in California, celebrated annually at the Citrus Harvest Festival.
Highland, California, is situated in San Bernardino County, where it nestles against the stunning San Bernardino Mountains. It covers less than 19 square miles and is home to more than 53,000 people. With its low crime rate, Highland is the ideal place to call home when you want the fresh California breeze at your backdoor (and fresh California orange juice). See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Highland renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.