531 Apartments for rent in Hidden Hills, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hidden Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Parking (3)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hidden Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hidden Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hidden Hills Luxury Apartments (2)
- Hidden Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Calabasas Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Topanga Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Malibu Apartments with Balconies (83)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (88)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hidden Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hidden Hills?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hidden Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.