775 Apartments for rent in Gold River, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gold River Accessible Apartments (2)
- Gold River Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gold River Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gold River Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Gold River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gold River Apartments with Parking (2)
- Gold River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Gold River Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gold River Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Pools (9)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Carmichael Apartments with Pools (18)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Folsom Apartments with Pools (14)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (2)
- La Riviera Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rosemont Apartments with Pools (5)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Pools (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Gold River?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Gold River?
"Sailing down my golden river / Sun and water all my own / Yet I was never alone / Sun and water, old life givers / l'll have them where ere I roam / And I was not far from home." (Pete Seeger)
Just under 8,000 people call tiny Gold River home. The balmy climate and close proximity to everything California has to offer makes the 2.72 square miles prime real estate for people from all over the country who get the itch to go west. Gold River is just on the edge of Rancho Cordova, but residents have actively elected to remain independent from the larger city, as they are enthusiastic about retaining the ability to make autonomous decisions. That means citizens of Gold River have control over their neighborhoods, and there is far less red tape when it comes to getting things done. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Gold River means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Gold River could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.