1,527 Apartments for rent in Foster City, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Foster City Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Foster City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Foster City Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Foster City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Foster City Apartments with Parking (22)
- Foster City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Foster City Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Foster City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Foster City Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (24)
- San Mateo Apartments with Pools (19)
- Belmont Apartments with Pools (4)
- San Carlos Apartments with Pools (3)
- Highlands-Baywood Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Pools (1)
- Burlingame Apartments with Pools (7)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Pools (2)
- Atherton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Foster City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Foster City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Foster City?
Talk about shiny new things: Foster City is basically brand spankin' new, established in 1960 as a planned community just south of San Francisco.
Foster City has a the population clocks in at just over 30,000. Right on the edge of the San Francisco Bay, Foster City is a suburban area with lots of ties to Silicon Valley and the gaming industry. The job market here is booming, since Foster City is right at the midpoint between Palo Alto and San Francisco, so office space and apartment rentals are easy to come by. Only 30 minutes from San Francisco, it's a great suburban oasis away from the hectic City by the Bay.
Having trouble with Craigslist Foster City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Foster City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Foster City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.