384 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in El Dorado Hills, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Dorado Hills (5)
- El Dorado Hills Accessible Apartments (4)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Balconies (21)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Garages (22)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Gyms (9)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Parking (22)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Pools (11)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- El Dorado Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- El Dorado Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in El Dorado Hills (5)
- Cameron Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Folsom 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Granite Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orangevale 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Gold River 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Auburn 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cordova 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Citrus Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Rocklin 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in El Dorado Hills?
"Turn up that radio /Hear the rock and roll. /Malibu shines like summer gold /Wild beaches in the salty wind /California summers never end. /California - you're so nice. /California - you're paradise." (- The Runaways, "California Paradise")
Before you get any ideas, El Dorado Hills has no relation to the mythical city made of gold. However, Coloma, the place where the 1848 California gold rush originated, lies about 13 miles from El Dorado Hills. If you're looking for gold, that'll be your best bet. If that isn't enough history for you, a Portion of two Pony Express routes dating back to 1861 still remain as modern El Dorado Hills roads today and are historical features valued deeply by the residents. With a huge telecommuter population, El Dorado Hills is a great place for the family-oriented prospective to work from home. If that sounds like, come on down to El Dordo Hills! See more
2 bedroom apartments in El Dorado Hills are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in El Dorado Hills near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in El Dorado Hills that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.