396 Furnished Apartments for rent in Diamond Bar, CA
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (9)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Parking (11)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (8)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Diamond Bar Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Diamond Bar (1)
- Pomona Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chino Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Furnished Apartments (4)
- Yorba Linda Furnished Apartments (2)
- La Verne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chino Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fullerton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Claremont Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Diamond Bar?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Diamond Bar?
"And I've been drivin' down that road, Back towards Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar..." (- Stan Ridgway, Back Towards Diamond Bar)
The city of Diamond Bar is located in eastern Los Angeles County. The population is 55,544 and growing as Los Angeles County continues to spread. This close knit community takes great pride in the city, homes, careers and quality of life in the Southern California region. There is a featured home decorating contest for the holidays that many of the residents take part in each year. The winner always has the best lawn displays and the most energy-efficient decorations... Clark Griswolds of the city need not enter! If you have the means to move here, you will not be disappointed by anything more than the long commute if you work in the Greater Los Angeles Metro area. Oh yeah, and you might not enjoy the relatively high taxes, but it's not bad of a trade-off for living in a city as beautiful as this one! See more
Furnished apartments in Diamond Bar can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Diamond Bar as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.