663 Apartments for rent in Del Aire, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Del Aire (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Del Aire (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Del Aire (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Del Aire Apartments with Garages (2)
- Del Aire Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Parking (2)
- Del Aire Apartments with Pools (1)
- Del Aire Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Del Aire Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Del Aire (1)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lawndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- El Segundo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Inglewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Gardena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Del Aire?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Del Aire?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Del Aire?
The Beach Boys were born in Hawthorne, which adjoins and surrounds part of Del Aire. Aircraft industry pioneer Jack Northrop established his aerospace company right around the corner. This is the world of Del Aire.
With a population of just over 10,000 residents in a little over a mile of space (as of the last census in 2010), Del Aire is a small "census-designated community" in Los Angeles County. The community is less than 15 minutes from the white sandy shores of Manhattan Beach and El Segundo, adjacent to two major freeways, Interstate 405 and 105, and less than thirty minutes from downtown Los Angeles. What a location! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Del Aire offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Del Aire. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Del Aire can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.