82 Cheap Apartments for rent in Covina, CA
- Covina Accessible Apartments (1)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (2)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Covina Apartments with Parking (5)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (4)
- Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Covina Cheap Apartments (9)
- Azusa Cheap Apartments (1)
- Glendora Cheap Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Cheap Apartments (4)
- Hacienda Heights Cheap Apartments (1)
- Monrovia Cheap Apartments (1)
- La Habra Cheap Apartments (3)
- Whittier Cheap Apartments (4)
- Chino Hills Cheap Apartments (4)
- Fullerton Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Covina?
Ever feel like life is nothing but one long comic strip? Well, for Harold Teen and the people in Covina, it’s somewhat true. Harold Teen was the early 20th century version of Bart Simpson, and for him Covina was the place to get a Gedunk sundae and "the biggest soda in town."
If you have a desire to live in a small town yet still want to be near LA, you couldnt make a better choice then Covina, CA. Situated just 22 miles outside of Los Angeles, Covina markets itself as "One Mile Square and All There." Nobody really knows what that means but the city has been saying it since 1922, so it must mean something. Hopefully, it means there is a home for you somewhere within that square mile you just have to find it. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Covina takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Covina by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Covina in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Covina.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Covina. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Covina.