1,137 Apartments for rent in Covina, CA with Gyms
- Covina Accessible Apartments (2)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (5)
- Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Covina Apartments with Parking (8)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (3)
- Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Citrus Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Azusa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Duarte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- La Verne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Covina?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Covina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Covina?
Ever feel like life is nothing but one long comic strip? Well, for Harold Teen and the people in Covina, it’s somewhat true. Harold Teen was the early 20th century version of Bart Simpson, and for him Covina was the place to get a Gedunk sundae and "the biggest soda in town."
If you have a desire to live in a small town yet still want to be near LA, you couldnt make a better choice then Covina, CA. Situated just 22 miles outside of Los Angeles, Covina markets itself as "One Mile Square and All There." Nobody really knows what that means but the city has been saying it since 1922, so it must mean something. Hopefully, it means there is a home for you somewhere within that square mile you just have to find it. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Covina renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.