101 Apartments for rent in Contra Costa Centre, CA with Pools
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Parking (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Contra Costa Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Furnished Apartments (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Pools (41)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Pools (9)
- Saranap Apartments with Pools (1)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (33)
- Lafayette Apartments with Pools (1)
- Alamo Apartments with Pools (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (7)
- Bay Point Apartments with Pools (1)
- Danville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Benicia Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Contra Costa Centre?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Contra Costa Centre?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Contra Costa Centre?
Contra Costa Centre was most recently honored with the 2012 National Planning Excellence, Achievement and Leadership Award -- you don't have to take our word for it, but that's a big deal!
Contra Costa Centre is a unique community in California that maximizes the ability of residents to carry out daily life and errands on foot and by using public transportation. Yes, that's right -- if you move to Contra Costa Centre, you can leave your car behind! According to the 2010 census, 5,364 people call this census-designated place home, and they make the most of it. Residents will tell you that size doesn't matter; Contra Costa Centre encompasses less than a square mile of land, but it manages to pack in an entire city's worth of amenities. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Contra Costa Centre means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Contra Costa Centre could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.