167 Condos for rent in Cathedral City, CA
- Cathedral City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Garages (15)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Parking (19)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Pools (77)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Cathedral City Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Cathedral City Furnished Apartments (11)
- Cathedral City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Palm Springs Condos for Rent (35)
- Rancho Mirage Condos for Rent (42)
- Palm Desert Condos for Rent (115)
- Indian Wells Condos for Rent (19)
- Bermuda Dunes Condos for Rent (1)
- Indio Condos for Rent (9)
- La Quinta Condos for Rent (37)
- Menifee Condos for Rent (1)
- Temecula Condos for Rent (7)
- Murrieta Condos for Rent (4)
Locals prefer to call this place Cat City!
Cathedral City is located in Riverside County, California, sandwiched between Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage. You might be familiar with the Coachella Music Festival, which takes place here in the Coachella Valley every year. It's one of the two biggest cities in the Valley. The name comes from "Cathedral Canyon," which is south of the town. It has a number of golf resorts that keep the city thriving with booming tourism. The population now hovers around 51,200 and continues to grow rapidly. See more
Finding condos for rent in Cathedral City is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Cathedral City may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Cathedral City that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.