Coming soon is a Classic Ranch Style Monterey home!
• Move-in date of December 1, 2023
• To view the property as of November 27, 2023, applicants must register and select a day/time to view through Tenant Turner.
Available soon, is a three-bedroom, one and a half bath home in the Casanova Oak Knoll section of Monterey. It features new carpet, fresh interior paint, new plumbing fixtures and a new range hood. The bathroom offers a shared shower over tub and separate half baths. The living room features a fireplace to keep warm on those chilly evenings. Three bedrooms and bath are down the hallway towards the back of the house. There is a bonus room and washer/dryer hook ups in the converted garage area. Sorry, this is a no pet, no smoking property.
• Number of bedrooms : three (3).
• Number of baths: one and a half (1.5).
• Square footage of the apartment: 1,220.
• Floor plan type: single story home.
• Type of parking: driveway and street parking.
• Washer/dryer hook-ups located on site.
• Utilities not included. Tenant is responsible for gas, electric, water, trash and recycling.
• Tenancy: twelve (12) months to start.
• This is no pet property.
• Landscaping not included
• Service animals and ESAs accepted, when validated and approved through Petscreening.com
• Resident Benefits Package available: Monterey Bay Property Management residents have the option to enroll in the Resident Benefits Package for $49.95/month, which includes: *renter’s insurance, *move-in concierge service (help with setting up utility, cable, internet, etc. accounts), *$1M Identity Protection for every adult on the lease, *scheduled HVAC filter delivery (if applicable), *credit building service (improve your credit score with on-time rental payments), *Resident Rewards Program (earn in-app currency with each month’s on-time rental payment; exchange for rewards with name brands you already know and love!) and much more! For details, click the “Resident Benefits Package” link located in the upper right-hand corner of the “Long Term Rentals” home page to learn more.
• Application required from each applicant 18+ years old.
• Excellent credit required of each applicant.
• All pets and ESAs to be screened at https://www.monterey.petscreening.com/
• Meet company qualifying requirements.
• Able to take possession of property within 15 days of availability date.
• Must have excellent credit, employment and rental history background.
• Favorable responses from references.
• Evidence that applicant has the financial ability to pay the rent along with their other obligations.
• Proof of income showing a rent to income ratio of 3 to 1 in the form of pay stubs, W-2 form, tax returns, bank statements, LES, or other documents.
• Fully completed application from each applicant. We are unable to process applications if information is missing or if not all applicants/guarantors have applied. Incorrect/misinformation/missing information may delay the processing of your application or may disqualify you as a prospective renter.
All verifiable sources of income will be considered. Pursuant to Cal. Govt. Code §12955(o), for applicants with rental vouchers or subsidies, the income threshold will be calculated based on the amount of rent that will be paid by the tenant (not the entire rent amount).
FEES AND INITIAL PAYMENTS
• Application fee: $49/adult.
• Lease admin fee: $200, due at signing.
• First month’s rent: $3,300, due at signing.
• Security deposit: $3,700, due at signing.
• Proof of renter’s insurance (minimum $100,000 liability and $25,000 contents coverage) with Property Management Company named as additional insured (note that the cost of this coverage is approximately $250 per year) is required of all residents. Renter’s insurance Declaration Page to be submitted in conjunction with signing the rental agreement.
We operate on a first come, first served, and first qualified basis.
Monterey Bay Property Management provides housing opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, familial status, marital status, citizenship status, immigration status, military service status, sexual orientation, source of income, primary language spoken, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or the perception that one is from a protected class or is associated with one from a protected class, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law, or any other arbitrary reason.