169 Condos for rent in Calabasas, CA
- Calabasas Accessible Apartments (1)
- Calabasas Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Calabasas Apartments with Garages (18)
- Calabasas Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Calabasas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Calabasas Apartments with Parking (27)
- Calabasas Apartments with Pools (23)
- Calabasas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Calabasas Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Calabasas Furnished Apartments (4)
- Calabasas Luxury Apartments (6)
- Calabasas Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Topanga Condos for Rent (1)
- Oak Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Simi Valley Condos for Rent (3)
- Malibu Condos for Rent (6)
- Westlake Village Condos for Rent (2)
- Thousand Oaks Condos for Rent (8)
- Santa Monica Condos for Rent (23)
- Moorpark Condos for Rent (1)
- Los Angeles Condos for Rent (209)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (2)
One of the oldest buildings in the greater Los Angeles metro area is in Calabasas, California. The Leonis Adobe in Old Town Calabasas dates back to 1844.
Only miles away from Los Angeles, Calabasas seems a world away thanks to its slowed-down simpler way of life. Once you get off the freeway, prepare to relax while you're here. Northwest of Los Angeles, Calabasas is just west of the San Fernando Valley and the Santa Monica Mountains. Areas surrounding it include Agoura Hills, Woodland Hills and Malibu. This is where movie and television executives move to once they've been at the top for awhile. The population was just over 23,000 in the 2010 census.
Having trouble with Craigslist Calabasas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Calabasas is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Calabasas may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Calabasas that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.