1,223 Accessible Apartments for rent in Brea, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Brea Apartments with Garages (12)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (17)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (11)
- Brea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Placentia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fullerton Accessible Apartments (4)
- La Habra Accessible Apartments (1)
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (14)
- Orange Accessible Apartments (9)
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (4)
- Chino Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- La Mirada Accessible Apartments (2)
- Whittier Accessible Apartments (1)
- Covina Accessible Apartments (3)
Looking for a party? According to Sunset magazine, Brea is one of the five best suburbs in the Western United States.
Brea is a medium-sized suburb of Orange County, with a population of about 40,000 people. What was once known as an important oil-production center is now better known for its terrific shopping opportunities and inspirational public art program. So if you like to shop, admire art, visit quaint farmer's markets, watch live comedy, and generally have fun (and who doesn't?), Brea is worth checking out. Though its real estate market is rather pricy, you are sure to find some rental properties that won't bust your budget. Brea is just minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, the well-known Brea Mall, and several colleges. So whether you're a Disney fan, student, or someone just looking to relocate to an L.A. suburb, the rental properties in this city are worth checking out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Brea with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Brea. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.