132 Condos for rent in Beverly Hills, CA
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (33)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (69)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (31)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (18)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (67)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- West Hollywood Condos for Rent (18)
- Los Angeles Condos for Rent (201)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (8)
- Santa Monica Condos for Rent (22)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (2)
- Burbank Condos for Rent (2)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (5)
- El Segundo Condos for Rent (1)
- Del Aire Condos for Rent (1)
- Hawthorne Condos for Rent (1)
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Beverly Hills is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Beverly Hills may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Beverly Hills that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.