1,234 Accessible Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (21)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (45)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (31)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (17)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (61)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (10)
- Culver City Accessible Apartments (6)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (12)
- Marina del Rey Accessible Apartments (5)
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (5)
- Inglewood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hawthorne Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (11)
- Lawndale Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Fernando Accessible Apartments (1)
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Beverly Hills with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Beverly Hills. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.