1,412 Apartments for rent in Antelope, CA with Pools
- Antelope Accessible Apartments (2)
- Antelope Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Antelope Apartments with Garages (7)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Antelope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Antelope Apartments with Parking (9)
- Antelope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Antelope Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Antelope Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (6)
- North Highlands Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (21)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Rio Linda Apartments with Pools (1)
- Carmichael Apartments with Pools (18)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Pools (22)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (5)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gold River Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Antelope?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Antelope?
"This was shortly before the mishap in 1973. She also told me about Antelope, CA, which was a small community at a crossroad; Grange hall and stuff like that, anywhere rural America. Just sitting there not bothering anyone. Then, BANG! And its topography was severely altered." -- Sgt. Steve Hassna
Located five miles southwest of Roseville and 15 miles northeast of downtown Sacramento, Antelope, CA is known for the number of parks in its borders. This medium-sized town is part of Sacramento County and home to approximately 47,000 people. In the 1970s, the area only had a few homes, a general store, and a post office. It was an area that not many people noticed. Bomb mishap and decades later, modernization happened. Now, Antelope does not just boast of a vibrant community, it has a thriving economy as well. With sunny weather nearly all year round, this part of California features big city conveniences and a small-town atmosphere. Think that’s a good combination for you? Time to get a place to call your own here, then! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Antelope means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Antelope could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.