2,825 Apartments for rent in Alhambra, CA with Pools
- Alhambra Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Alhambra Apartments with Garages (14)
- Alhambra Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Alhambra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Alhambra Apartments with Parking (22)
- Alhambra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Alhambra Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Alhambra Furnished Apartments (2)
- Alhambra Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Pasqual Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montebello Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (22)
- Temple City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (6)
- El Monte Apartments with Pools (3)
- Altadena Apartments with Pools (1)
- Arcadia Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Alhambra?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Alhambra?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alhambra?
Greetings, Alhambra leasers, and welcome to the headquarters for your apartment hunting endeavors! Located just 8 miles from downtown Los Angeles in western L.A. County, Alhambra is one of the San Gabriel Valley’s most conveniently located cities. Interested in finding a place to call your own in Alhambra? Then stick with us, because the dwellings of your dreams are just a hop, skip, and jump (or a few simple clicks) away …
Having trouble with Craigslist Alhambra? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Alhambra means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Alhambra could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.