929 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Agoura Hills, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Agoura Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Garages (19)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Parking (23)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Pools (18)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Agoura Hills Furnished Apartments (6)
- Agoura Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westlake Village Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Calabasas Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hidden Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Malibu Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Thousand Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Topanga Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Moorpark Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Camarillo Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
Finding an apartment in Agoura Hills that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.