854 Apartments for rent in Casas Adobes, AZ with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Casas Adobes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Garages (19)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Pools (18)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Casas Adobes Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Casas Adobes Furnished Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Flowing Wells Apartments with Parking (1)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Parking (17)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Parking (20)
- South Tucson Apartments with Parking (2)
- Marana Apartments with Parking (25)
- Drexel Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (282)
- Valencia West Apartments with Parking (4)
- Saddlebrooke Apartments with Parking (8)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Parking (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Casas Adobes?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Casas Adobes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Casas Adobes?
Casas Adobes put the burb in suburbia for the residents of Tucson, Arizona. It started out as a plaza in 1948, but today has the distinct label "census-designated place." It is also the premier suburb of the great city of Tucson, making it the coolest "census-designated place" in the Wild West.
Technically, Casas Adobes is part of the great city of Tucson, AZ, but it is what mapmakers refer to as a "census-designated place." In other words, some lofty official counted beans and decided Casas Adobes had grown too big for the kiddie table. He then slapped on a somewhat meaningless title on it to compensate for his mother issues. Fair enough. Just makes it easier to find when you are looking for places to rent in Casas Adobes, AZ. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Casas Adobes apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.