854 Apartments for rent in Casas Adobes, AZ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Casas Adobes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Parking (22)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Pools (18)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Casas Adobes Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Casas Adobes Furnished Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Flowing Wells Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Garages (13)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Garages (13)
- Marana Apartments with Garages (20)
- Drexel Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (86)
- Valencia West Apartments with Garages (3)
- Saddlebrooke Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sahuarita Apartments with Garages (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Casas Adobes?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Casas Adobes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Casas Adobes?
Casas Adobes put the burb in suburbia for the residents of Tucson, Arizona. It started out as a plaza in 1948, but today has the distinct label "census-designated place." It is also the premier suburb of the great city of Tucson, making it the coolest "census-designated place" in the Wild West.
Technically, Casas Adobes is part of the great city of Tucson, AZ, but it is what mapmakers refer to as a "census-designated place." In other words, some lofty official counted beans and decided Casas Adobes had grown too big for the kiddie table. He then slapped on a somewhat meaningless title on it to compensate for his mother issues. Fair enough. Just makes it easier to find when you are looking for places to rent in Casas Adobes, AZ. See more
Casas Adobes apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.