60 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Bullhead City, AZ
- Bullhead City Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Garages (41)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Parking (50)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Pools (15)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Bullhead City Furnished Apartments (23)
- Bullhead City Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Fort Mohave Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Laughlin Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Needles Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kingman Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- New Kingman-Butler Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Desert Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Havasu City Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Boulder City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (203)
- Whitney Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
Sorry to disappoint you, but no bulls or similarly horned bovines run in Bullhead City. The name comes from Bull's Head Rock, used as a navigation point by steamboats along the Colorado River. The completion of Davis Dam in 1953 produced Lake Mohave, the waters of which gradually covered the rock until its distinctive shape became nothing more than a boring slab.
Bullhead City is in the center-west section of Arizona, directly across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada, and about 90 miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada. It's the largest city in Mohave County and is bordered on the west by the Colorado River, on the south by Fort Mohave and to the north and east by desert. This desert hotspot bills itself as "Arizona's West Coast" because it acts as a front door to the Colorado River, marking it a destination for water lovers. (Three airports and a major highway make it easy to get in and out of the city.) Both residents and visitors enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, bicycling, off-roading and other outdoor sports. The Tourism Office points to sunshine, clean air and open spaces as draws while the Chamber of Commerce touts the lower cost of living as the main reason to move here. See more
Finding an apartment in Bullhead City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.