304 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Mobile, AL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mobile Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Mobile Apartments with Garages (15)
- Mobile Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Mobile Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Mobile Apartments with Parking (50)
- Mobile Apartments with Pools (12)
- Mobile Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Mobile Furnished Apartments (6)
- Mobile Luxury Apartments (51)
- Mobile Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Tillmans Corner Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Daphne Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Spanish Fort Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairhope Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Loxley Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Moss Point Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Foley Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pascagoula Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Gulf Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Orange Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
Some would say that the South is a little more magical than the rest of the country. If a sense of history is what you're after, Mobile, Alabama is where it's at, y'all. See more
Finding an apartment in Mobile that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.