148 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mobile, AL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mobile (12)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mobile (12)
- Mobile Accessible Apartments (9)
- Mobile Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Mobile Apartments with Garages (11)
- Mobile Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Mobile Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Mobile Apartments with Parking (42)
- Mobile Apartments with Pools (19)
- Mobile Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Mobile Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Mobile Luxury Apartments (54)
- Mobile Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mobile (12)
- Daphne 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Spanish Fort 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fairhope 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Myrtle Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ensley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Warrington 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Pensacola 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ferry Pass 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pace 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pensacola 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mobile?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Mobile?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Mobile?
Some would say that the South is a little more magical than the rest of the country. If a sense of history is what you're after, Mobile, Alabama is where it's at, y'all. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Mobile offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Mobile, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.