260 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Alabaster, AL
- Alabaster Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Alabaster Apartments with Garages (10)
- Alabaster Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Alabaster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Alabaster Apartments with Parking (14)
- Alabaster Apartments with Pools (7)
- Alabaster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Alabaster Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Alabaster Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alabaster Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Helena 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Montevallo 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Pelham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Calera 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Hoover 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (11)
- Vestavia Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Fairfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Mountain Brook 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Hueytown 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Birmingham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (49)
Have you ever wondered why the Alabama town of Alabaster shares its name with a material used to make cemetery monuments? It's because the town owes its existence to an ambitious entrepreneur named George L. Scott, Sr., who produced this material. Alabaster started out as a small collection of houses for his employees, but it has since grown into a city of over 30,000 people.
One of the major attractions of Alabaster is that it is located conveniently close to Birmingham. This is definitely commuter country -- most residents jump in their cars every morning for a 20-mile journey north into Birmingham, then return home in the evening to enjoy the peace and quiet of Alabaster. If you love big city living, you might be disappointed by the amenities currently on offer here: there's only one major shopping complex, for example. However, what you lose in urban convenience by locating yourself 20 miles outside of Birmingham, you gain in terms of affordable premier apartments, easy access to green space, and great amenities. You could do a lot worse than to choose this fast-growing suburban city. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Alabaster offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Alabaster offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Alabaster. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.