676 Apartments for rent in Alabaster, AL with Pools
- Alabaster Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Alabaster Apartments with Garages (8)
- Alabaster Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Alabaster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Alabaster Apartments with Parking (12)
- Alabaster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Alabaster Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Alabaster Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alabaster Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Helena Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montevallo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pelham Apartments with Pools (4)
- Calera Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hoover Apartments with Pools (14)
- Bessemer Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (1)
- Homewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Alabaster?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Alabaster?
Have you ever wondered why the Alabama town of Alabaster shares its name with a material used to make cemetery monuments? It's because the town owes its existence to an ambitious entrepreneur named George L. Scott, Sr., who produced this material. Alabaster started out as a small collection of houses for his employees, but it has since grown into a city of over 30,000 people.
One of the major attractions of Alabaster is that it is located conveniently close to Birmingham. This is definitely commuter country -- most residents jump in their cars every morning for a 20-mile journey north into Birmingham, then return home in the evening to enjoy the peace and quiet of Alabaster. If you love big city living, you might be disappointed by the amenities currently on offer here: there's only one major shopping complex, for example. However, what you lose in urban convenience by locating yourself 20 miles outside of Birmingham, you gain in terms of affordable premier apartments, easy access to green space, and great amenities. You could do a lot worse than to choose this fast-growing suburban city. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Alabaster means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Alabaster could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.