1,118 Studio Apartments for rent in Woodinville, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Woodinville (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Woodinville (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Woodinville (1)
- Woodinville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woodinville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Woodinville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Woodinville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woodinville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Woodinville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Woodinville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Woodinville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Woodinville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodinville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Woodinville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bothell Studio Apartments (3)
- Kirkland Studio Apartments (16)
- Redmond Studio Apartments (22)
- Mill Creek East Studio Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Studio Apartments (2)
- Bellevue Studio Apartments (25)
- Mountlake Terrace Studio Apartments (2)
- Lynnwood Studio Apartments (4)
- Sammamish Studio Apartments (1)
- Shoreline Studio Apartments (3)
Woodinville is home to more than 50 wineries and at least one whiskey distillery, which makes it perfect for the aspiring sommelier.
Woodinville is a relatively small city; it has a little over 10,000 residents according to the most recent census. It is considered a part of the Seattle Metropolitan area. This makes it the perfect choice for anybody who is looking to live in a small city with all of the perks of a big one. The majority of Woodinville residents are families. But if you live alone, with roommates or just some pets, you will still fit in here. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Woodinville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Woodinville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.