215 Apartments for rent in Snoqualmie, WA with Balconies
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Garages (3)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Parking (4)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Snoqualmie Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Snoqualmie Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Issaquah Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Sammamish Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Duvall Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Black Diamond Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fairwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Redmond Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Cottage Lake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (76)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Snoqualmie?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Snoqualmie?
The famed television series "Twin Peaks," by film and television director David Lynch, had many shots filmed in Snoqualmie. The 1992 movie, "Fire Walk with Me," related to the Twin Peaks series, was also filmed in the city. The movie is loosely based around the story of how the residents of Snoqualmie would regularly fire walk in the center of town after having one too many in the local saloon.
Snoqualmie, a small city of around 10,700 inhabitants, is located in King County, Washington. Although the main industries for the area were agriculture, logging and milling, ever since it became more accessible to the Eastside and Seattle after the completion of Interstate 90 in the 1970s, those industries began to die a slow and rather painful death. On the other hand, the Snoqualmie Falls Business Park continues to expand at a pace, and now employs around 1,000 people. The city's recreational and scenic attractions are also playing a part in fostering the growth of the local tourism industry. Annual temperatures don't tend to vary that much in Snoqualmie. The annual average low of around 35 degrees falls in January, while the average annual high of 75 degrees occurs in July. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Snoqualmie renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.