566 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Port Orchard, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orchard (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orchard (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orchard (4)
- Port Orchard Accessible Apartments (2)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Garages (9)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Parking (11)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Pools (1)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Port Orchard Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Navy Yard City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Port Orchard Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bremerton Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Parkwood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rocky Point Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Erlands Point-Kitsap Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tracyton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Manchester Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Silverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bainbridge Island Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Port Orchard?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Port Orchard?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Port Orchard?
Once called Sidney, Port Orchard was chosen by the U.S. Navy for the installation of what is now the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Anchors away!
Port Orchard, WA is a pleasant community with a population of just over 11,000 residents. The county seat of Kitsap County, this town is just thirteen miles west of Seattle, and connects to the big city by way of the Washington State Ferry system through Southworth. Are there apple trees here? Not the type you'll pick right off of trees (but there are plenty to be found in grocery stores, so don't fret); instead, the port's name refers to the strait separating Bainbridge Island and the Kitsap Peninsula. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Port Orchard should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Port Orchard may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Port Orchard. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.