60 Apartments in Port Orchard
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Orchard (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orchard (4)
- Port Orchard Accessible Apartments (2)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Garages (8)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Parking (11)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Pools (1)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Port Orchard Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Port Orchard Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- East Port Orchard 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bremerton 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Parkwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Rocky Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tracyton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Silverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Bainbridge Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gig Harbor 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Poulsbo 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Port Orchard?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Port Orchard?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Port Orchard?
Once called Sidney, Port Orchard was chosen by the U.S. Navy for the installation of what is now the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Anchors away!
Port Orchard, WA is a pleasant community with a population of just over 11,000 residents. The county seat of Kitsap County, this town is just thirteen miles west of Seattle, and connects to the big city by way of the Washington State Ferry system through Southworth. Are there apple trees here? Not the type you'll pick right off of trees (but there are plenty to be found in grocery stores, so don't fret); instead, the port's name refers to the strait separating Bainbridge Island and the Kitsap Peninsula. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Port Orchard offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Port Orchard, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.