1,203 Apartments for rent in North Lynnwood, WA with Balconies
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (9)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (14)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Edmonds Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Lynnwood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Lynnwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Lynnwood?
Lynnwood, Wash. sits on what once was a demonstration poultry farm that was part of a pre-WWI "back to the land" movement to get people farming land that had been logged over. It became a settlement called Alderwood, which later turned into Lynnwood. The neighborhood of North Lynnwood is now mostly mixed-used residential, with few chickens left.
North Lynnwood is a dynamic neighborhood in the middle of the north side of the greater Seattle area. Set at the junction of I-5 and I-405, rentals in North Lynnwood are great for people commuting and even better for people working in town. The city's population more than triples during the workday, thanks to all the businesses and shopping centers in town. North Lynnwood sits near the Puget Sound on the west and the grandeur of the North Cascades to the east. It's come a long way since the time when poultry ruled the day. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Lynnwood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.