921 Apartments for rent in Gig Harbor, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Garages (3)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Parking (5)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Gig Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gig Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- University Place Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Fircrest Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Vashon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Browns Point Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Tacoma Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Parkwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Gig Harbor?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Gig Harbor?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gig Harbor?
Gig Harbor is so named because in 1840, an explorer named Captain Charles Wilkes brought a small boat -- called a captain's gig -- into the harbor to get protection from a major storm.
Gig Harbor is a city on the bay of Puget Sound. Its 7,126 residents enjoy their location just a few minutes northwest of Tacoma and a little under an hour southwest of Seattle. Not surprisingly, the water that flanks this city is a major part of the lifestyle here, so when you arrive to search for apartments in Gig Harbor, bring your boat or at least your love of seafood! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Gig Harbor renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.