669 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Gig Harbor, WA
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Parking (6)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Gig Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Gig Harbor (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Gig Harbor (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Gig Harbor (3)
- University Place Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fircrest Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tacoma Pet Friendly Apartments (121)
- Steilacoom Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- East Port Orchard Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Parkwood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Port Orchard Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Manchester Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Navy Yard City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Gig Harbor?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Gig Harbor?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Gig Harbor?
Gig Harbor is so named because in 1840, an explorer named Captain Charles Wilkes brought a small boat -- called a captain's gig -- into the harbor to get protection from a major storm.
Gig Harbor is a city on the bay of Puget Sound. Its 7,126 residents enjoy their location just a few minutes northwest of Tacoma and a little under an hour southwest of Seattle. Not surprisingly, the water that flanks this city is a major part of the lifestyle here, so when you arrive to search for apartments in Gig Harbor, bring your boat or at least your love of seafood! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Gig Harbor should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Gig Harbor may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Gig Harbor. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.