This is the perfect house to rent - come make it your home! 3 Bedroom, 2 full, 2 half bathroom, end unit townhome in a beautiful community, within walking distance of the top rated primary school in Fairfax and Vienna Metro. Here are some of the features in the home/community/neighborhood:
1. Walk to the Vienna metro (1.5 miles) and get a seat on the metro as trains start from Vienna! Between 2 major airports - Dulles and Reagan (less than 20 miles), also option for 3rd and 4th option airports in Baltimore and Richmond!
2. Very close to the I-66 expressway and the 495 beltway (reach DC in 30 min, reach Tysons in 15 min)
3. Zoned for top rated schools in Fairfax - above average test scores for Primary, middle and high schools (Primary school is highest rated in Fairfax and walking distance away - https://patch.com/virginia/fairfaxcity/local-school-ranks-best-public-elementary-school-county)
4. Choice of 3 different tot-lots/parks for kids and a sports field-jogging track and an exercise and walking trail through the woods with a beautiful stream
5. FREE gym access and access to play sports like pickleball, badminton, basketball and access to a computer room at Providence Community Center
6. Paid access to several pools in the neighborhood
7. Extremely quiet neighborhood, backed with beautiful trees for privacy
8. Wonderful neighbors who help each other and organize events - kids Halloween, adult Halloween, Easter Egg Hunt, etc
9. Very close to grocery/shopping locations/malls - Giant, Safeway, Target, Trader Joe's, Aldi, Lidl, Walmart, Costco within 6 miles!
10. Three miles to Fairfax downtown for music festivals, summer festivals, and free open theatre in Mosaic District
1. Two designated parking sports with plenty of street parking for additional cars!
2. Home features hardwood floors on the main level and carpets in basement and upper floors.
3. Updated swanky kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, huge pantry and tall cabinets for lots of storage
4. All bathrooms have brushed nickel taps/faucets which makes cleaning extremely easy
5. Basement has a finished area, a huge unfinished area to store long-term items and a walk-out backyard
6. Huge backyard and small front yard for growing any fruits/vegetables/flowers you may want to and for entertaining
7. Fenced in backyard for hosting and allowing kids to play with freedom
8. Basement has a half bathroom so that you dont have to climb upstairs to use the bathroom
Trash included (3 times a week including recycling!), other utilities (electricity, water, internet) to be paid by the tenant.
Looking for long-term renters, families preferred. Strictly no smoking