1,202 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Montclair, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Montclair (1)
- Dale City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dumfries Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Neabsco Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cherry Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Triangle Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Marumsco Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Laurel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lorton Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Montclair?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Montclair?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Montclair?
Classification situation: Montclair, Virginia is not a city or a town, but a really, really big homeowner's association! With 19,570 people as of the 2010 census count, it is likely one of the largest HOA's in the United States. In fact, Montclair was not given its own zip code until 2005!
Thinking of a move to Montclair? That might be a pretty good idea, as CNN Money rated it as number 35 in its list of best small towns in America for 2011. It is located within commuting distance to Washington, D.C., but far enough away from the traffic and congestion to have lots of space to both put down roots and spread out in. Montclair is an unincorporated area governed by the Montclair Property Owner's Association (MPOA) and the "town" surrounds Lake Montclair, which was formed by damming Powell's Creek. This lake offers lots of recreational activities for residents. The Montclair area began development in earnest in the 1960's, and that building phase lasted through the 1990's. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Montclair should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Montclair may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Montclair. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.