2,713 Short-term Apartments for rent in Merrifield, VA
- Merrifield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Merrifield Apartments with Garages (16)
- Merrifield Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Merrifield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Merrifield Apartments with Parking (18)
- Merrifield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Merrifield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Merrifield Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Merrifield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Merrifield Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Vienna Short-term Apartments (2)
- Idylwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tysons Corner Short-term Apartments (8)
- Fairfax Short-term Apartments (16)
- Oakton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Annandale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Falls Church Short-term Apartments (11)
- McLean Short-term Apartments (3)
- Seven Corners Short-term Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Merrifield?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Merrifield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Merrifield?
"The roses nowhere bloom so white as in Virginia; The sunshine nowhere shines so bright as in Virginia."
Merrifield is a town in Fairfax County, Virginia with a population of around 15,200 people. It’s got major roads on all sides of it – I-66 on the north, Arlington Blvd on the south, Virginia State Highway 243 on the west and the Capital Beltway on the east. Formerly known as a suburban wasteland, the town was completely reinvented in the late ‘90s when local official Gerald Connolly came in and raised money to redevelop the city. It’s now home to the 31-acre Mosaic District, a massive complex with an Angelika Film Center, a Hyatt House Hotel, tons of office space and shops and restaurants galore. New apartment complexes are popping up left and right and finding an apartment here is easier than ever.
Having trouble with Craigslist Merrifield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Merrifield takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.