1,780 Cheap Apartments for rent in Merrifield, VA
- Merrifield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Merrifield Apartments with Garages (9)
- Merrifield Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Merrifield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Merrifield Apartments with Parking (13)
- Merrifield Apartments with Pools (6)
- Merrifield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Merrifield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Merrifield Furnished Apartments (2)
- Merrifield Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Idylwood Cheap Apartments (2)
- Tysons Corner Cheap Apartments (9)
- Fairfax Cheap Apartments (16)
- Oakton Cheap Apartments (4)
- Annandale Cheap Apartments (4)
- Falls Church Cheap Apartments (25)
- McLean Cheap Apartments (5)
- Lincolnia Cheap Apartments (2)
- Springfield Cheap Apartments (8)
- Bailey's Crossroads Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Merrifield?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Merrifield?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Merrifield?
"The roses nowhere bloom so white as in Virginia; The sunshine nowhere shines so bright as in Virginia."
Merrifield is a town in Fairfax County, Virginia with a population of around 15,200 people. It’s got major roads on all sides of it – I-66 on the north, Arlington Blvd on the south, Virginia State Highway 243 on the west and the Capital Beltway on the east. Formerly known as a suburban wasteland, the town was completely reinvented in the late ‘90s when local official Gerald Connolly came in and raised money to redevelop the city. It’s now home to the 31-acre Mosaic District, a massive complex with an Angelika Film Center, a Hyatt House Hotel, tons of office space and shops and restaurants galore. New apartment complexes are popping up left and right and finding an apartment here is easier than ever.
Having trouble with Craigslist Merrifield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Merrifield takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Merrifield by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Merrifield in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Merrifield.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Merrifield. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Merrifield.