829 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Manchester, VA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manchester (2)
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Manchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Parking (4)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (2)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Manchester Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Manchester Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Manchester (2)
- Bon Air 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Richmond 1 Bedroom Apartments (86)
- Tuckahoe 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dumbarton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bellwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Laurel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chester 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Short Pump 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Glen Allen 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hopewell 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Manchester?
Not only has Manchester, Virginia, been known as Manatosh and Rocky Ridge, but the area was originally an independent city that was later annexed by Richmond, Virginia in 1901.
Manchester was originally incorporated as a town in 1769, and was named for a city in Manchester, England. The city originally served as the county seat of Chesterfield County in the 1870s. Manchester is considered to be part of the Greater Richmond area. This area is generally divided into four distinct regions that include the West End, East End, North Side, and South Side. This former independent city turned neighborhood is located in the heart of the South Side of Richmond, Virginia. However, since there isn't a single municipal organization considered to be representative of the Greater Richmond area, the boundaries of the sub-regions tend to be a bit vague, causing the Greater Richmond area to extend well beyond the limits of the city, and into several nearby counties. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Manchester offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Manchester, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.