2,690 Apartments for rent in Lorton, VA with Pools
- Lorton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lorton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lorton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lorton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lorton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lorton Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lorton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Lorton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lorton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lorton Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Pools (1)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (24)
- Marumsco Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Springfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Springfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Pools (8)
- Franconia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Burke Apartments with Pools (4)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Pools (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lorton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lorton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lorton?
"Pretty little thing, sometimes you gotta look up and let the world see all the beauty that you're made of. 'Cause the way you hang your head, nobody can tell you're my Virginia bluebell, my Virginia bluebell." (-- Miranda Lambert, "Virginia Bluebell")
Joseph Plaskett settled in this area in 1875 and named it after the original Lorton, England. This is actually a little odd, considering that the English Lorton was located in the lakes district and the American version is located in a place with less than 0.1 square miles of water. But anyway, Plaskett opened a general store in what he called Lorton Valley, and soon a post office, and the rest is history. Modern Lorton's 18,000 residents find themselves near a state wildlife reserve that is home to many animals, including several families of bald eagles. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lorton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lorton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.