3,575 Apartments for rent in Lincolnia, VA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lincolnia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Lincolnia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lincolnia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Annandale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Springfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Franconia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Springfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Alexandria Apartments with Gyms (113)
- Falls Church Apartments with Gyms (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lincolnia?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lincolnia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lincolnia?
"Now it takes me back to times on Lincoln Avenue / When you said you'd never get tired of the boy / that seemed to be so far from growing up / But we were different then." (-- Train,"Lincoln Avenue")
This little patch of land in Fairfax County, Virginia is an official census designated place according to US statistics. It is home to about 22,000 people and covers 2.9 square miles. This is a sparsely populated part of Virginia that is occupied by many family farms and horse ranches, which gives Lincolnia a unique, rural perspective. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lincolnia renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.