783 Apartments for rent in Kings Park West, VA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Kings Park West Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kings Park West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kings Park West Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fairfax Apartments with Parking (33)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Parking (4)
- Burke Apartments with Parking (9)
- Oakton Apartments with Parking (17)
- Merrifield Apartments with Parking (9)
- West Springfield Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (21)
- Vienna Apartments with Parking (11)
- North Springfield Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Kings Park West?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Kings Park West?
This city is so close to the nation's capital that bus transportation is even available for military personnel directly to the Pentagon property. Located just a half-hour's drive from Washington, D.C., Kings Park West, Virginia, is an ideal alternative to big-city living. Three major thoroughfares link Kings Park West to Washington, D.C., including the Beltway, Route 66, and Route 50.
Less than 14,000 residents call Kings Park West home, giving it a small town vibe convenient to the big city conveniences of Fairfax County and the Washington area. Close to Clinton, Herndon, and Vienna, Kings Park West is one of two communities in Fairfax County called Kings Park. Obviously, it is the westernmost section of the two. Its convenience to George Mason University is a prime reason many people move to Kings Park West. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Kings Park West apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.