4,495 Short-term Apartments for rent in Huntington, VA
- Huntington Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Huntington Apartments with Garages (5)
- Huntington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Huntington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Huntington Apartments with Parking (13)
- Huntington Apartments with Pools (6)
- Huntington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Huntington Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Huntington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Huntington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Alexandria Short-term Apartments (43)
- Groveton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kingstowne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arlington Short-term Apartments (64)
- Glassmanor Short-term Apartments (1)
- Oxon Hill Short-term Apartments (1)
- Seven Corners Short-term Apartments (1)
- Springfield Short-term Apartments (2)
For being just 0.8 square miles, the city of Huntington sure does offer a lot. Head to the Huntington Metro Station and witness people come and go like the wind. You'll realize that this city is at an important intersection in the Washington, D.C., area.
Huntington's close access to Interstate 95 highlights the fact that Huntington is a launching pad and turning point within range of the nation's capital. On the western side of the Potomac River, Huntington, in many ways, is a great place to call home within the reach and influence of D.C.'s long arms. Yet, it's more than that. This little town next to Alexandria has a population of 11,267 and its own distinct way of doing things. While one trip to the metro station illustrates that people are always on the go here, ready to tackle Washington, an afternoon at Huntington Park signifies that some folks are also content just lounging around. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Huntington takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.