755 Apartments for rent in Fairfax Station, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fairfax Station Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairfax Station Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairfax Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Burke Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (14)
- West Springfield Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fairfax Station?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fairfax Station?
Fairfax Station, Virginia, originated in 1854 as an important railway station. Today, this charming historic town is a popular residential community, especially for people who work half an hour away in Washington, DC.
If Fairfax Station sounds more like a train depot than a town, that's because it originated as a railroad station in 1854, and, as such, played a pivotal part during the Civil War. Today, this historic town is as picturesque as an old MGM set, with buildings and streets that seem to come right out of an Andy Hardy movie. With a population of 12,030, Fairfax Station is just half an hour from Washington, DC and after just one look at this place you'll understand why so many city workers prefer to live here and commute to work. It's not all shady country lanes and horse farms: Fairfax Station is also home to mega companies such as international service company SI International and tech giant Sunlux Technologies. Thanks to this juxtaposition of 19th-century Americana and the 21st-century global community, you'll soon enjoy the best of both the past and the present. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fairfax Station renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.