932 Apartments for rent in Dumbarton, VA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dumbarton (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dumbarton (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dumbarton (2)
- Dumbarton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Parking (2)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dumbarton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dumbarton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Lakeside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Glen Allen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Innsbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (197)
- Bon Air Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Short Pump Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- East Highland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Dumbarton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Dumbarton?
Dumbarton is located in Henrico County, which is one of the eight original Virginia Divisions that were set up by the British in 1634 when it was still the British Virginia Colony.
At 1.9 square miles and a population of just over 7,000, Dumbarton is a pretty suburban community in the rolling hills of Virginia, where early American history began. If you're looking for a fast-paced lifestyle -- well, this quaint town may not be your cup of tea, but then you'd never really know until you try it out for yourself. Those looking to settle down in an historic and picturesque town are likely to feel right at home, however. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dumbarton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Dumbarton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dumbarton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.