889 Apartments for rent in Dale City, VA with Garages
- Dale City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dale City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Dale City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dale City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Dale City Apartments with Parking (11)
- Dale City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dale City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Dale City Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dale City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Dale City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (2)
- County Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- Potomac Mills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Garages (7)
- Neabsco Apartments with Garages (5)
- Dumfries Apartments with Garages (1)
- Marumsco Apartments with Garages (5)
- Occoquan Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Garages (7)
- Triangle Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Dale City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Dale City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dale City?
"The friendliest little city around!" (Dale City Motto)
Named for the hills and dales of the Virginia Piedmont area where this town is located, Dale City is home to about 65,000 people. In a cute (if potentially confusing) approach to nomenclature, each of the neighborhoods in the city end in "-dale."
Having trouble with Craigslist Dale City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Dale City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.