53 Apartments for rent in Chesapeake, VA under $1,000
- Chesapeake Accessible Apartments (6)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Garages (20)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Parking (45)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Pools (22)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Chesapeake Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Chesapeake Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chesapeake Luxury Apartments (65)
- Chesapeake Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
If you’re looking for an East coast city packed to the brim with rural beauty, yet boasting all the comforts of suburban life, set your compass for Chesapeake, Virginia. For the rest of us not using compasses, just use this website; you are already on it, after all. As the state’s second largest city by land area, and third largest by population, Chesapeake still manages to embrace its history and natural scenery with roots dating back to the Virginia Colony in the 1600s. With a motto of “one in...See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,000 in Chesapeake is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,000 in Chesapeake in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,000 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.