2,708 Apartments for rent in Burke Centre, VA with Garages
- Burke Centre Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Parking (1)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Pools (1)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Burke Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burke Apartments with Garages (3)
- Fairfax Apartments with Garages (11)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Garages (2)
- Woodburn Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (9)
- Oakton Apartments with Garages (7)
- Merrifield Apartments with Garages (8)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Garages (1)
Situated on nearly 2000 acres, Burke Centre VA is like a private oasis with city like amenities with a small-town feel.
Burke Centre is a census-designated place within Fairfax County, VA. However, it is a unique town in that it is a planned residential community. Although it may be in a residential community, residents are just minutes from great food, shopping and entertainment. In fact, there are several excellent eateries embedded within the planned community for those who want to stay close to home. See more
Burke Centre apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.